September 30th-October 3rd, 2016
New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center
- Click Here to register for the conference!
- Click Here to reserve your hotel room!
- Call for Research Reports, Updates and Posters!
- Student Marketing Case Competition Flyer!
- FDRS 2016 Meeting Agenda
Please find selected slide sets and papers from the 2016 conference:
Plenary Session I
Plenary Session II
- Using Benchmarks to Develop Local Food System Businesses
- July 2015 Economic Development Report
- The Financial Performance Implications of Differential Marketing Strategies: Exploring Farms that Pursue Local Markets as a Core Competitive Advantage
- Meta-analysis of US Intermediated Food Markets: Measuring What Matters
Plenary Session III
- Community, Local and Regional Food Systems eCoP: Form, Function, and Future eXtension’s Community of Practice, Community, Local and Regional Food Systems
Plenary Session IV
Plenary Session V